Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Vacation Pt 4

On Saturday (August 7th), Mum, Dad and the boys took off for a friends wedding in Calgary. So, Josh, Hope, and I, decided that would be a good day to go to town and visit my Grandma.
Hope had fun exploring the new things at Great-Grandma's house. :o)
Like toy cars!
I remember playing with that tin of toys at Grandma's house when I was little, though I think the car collection has changed since I was a kid.
Hmmm.... Guess what she was doing. :o)
The stool says "There's no place like home except Grandma's." I quite agree. :o)
Thankfully, Hope was friendly with her Great-Grandma this time, and they had fun driving cars and putting the plush magnet toys on and off the fridge.
Of course, it helped that Grandma had all Hope's favourites - juice, soda crackers and grapes! She even had Popcorn Twists. Hope didn't lack for treats that day.
The words of A. A. Milne seem appropriate here. In the tale of Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree, Pooh says of Rabbit: "I like Rabbit, because he uses small words like 'How about lunch?' and 'Help yourself, Pooh.'" :o)
Checking out an old clock that belonged to Papa-Roy. Hope was fascinated with the sounds it made.

Arriving back at the farm, Hope took a nap and then got up to play. And play she did with her super-duper-Daddy!

Enjoy the laughs folks, and pardon the motion! By the way, the videos loaded in backwards order for some reason, so you might want to watch the second one and then the first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment