Thursday, November 15, 2012

Sunday Sweetness

We went to church as a family of five (five on the outside, that is,) for the first time on Remembrance Day. Philip didn't really like the lights in the sanctuary, so he slept through most of church, which made it easier to care for the girls anyways. Consequently, he had a nice awake time at home while we were having lunch. 
 This was the first time I saw either girl bring him a toy.
 It was too cute to not take pictures!
 I'm thankful for the blue sleepers I've picked up at good prices in the past couple years! Sure beats having to go out for new stuff when baby arrives!
 Is that sort of a grin, son?
 Uh, Hope... your head might be a bit heavy for his tummy....
There. That's better.

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie!! I'm so happy for you guys! I always enjoy looking at all the pictures that you post here, that's as good as it gets being so far away!

    ReplyDelete