Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

Valentines Day was quiet our little family. After getting home from church, Hope finished her car seat nap, then we did things together, like opening presents!Hope gets to help. It was rather cute, she was quite gentle with the paper, somewhat dazed from her nap still, and perhaps daunted by the box which was as big as her!
"What is that?" as she points to the writing inside. It was a Bose ipod dock which was a very nice and needed gift, as both of our CD players are on the blink.
"Watch my pirouette, Momma." (she does this using only her feet)
Round she goes...
...and where she'll stop....
...Mommy knows! Thanks to my Mum (Granny) for the cute red velvet jumper!
She was standing up against my legs here, showin' off her 8 teeth!
"I will praise You for I am fearfully and wonderfully made."
"Marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well." Ps 139:14
"Your hands have made me and fashioned me;"
"Give me understanding, that I may learn Your commandments." Ps 119:73

No comments:

Post a Comment