Wednesday, March 17, 2010

We are in sunny Denver

We are with the Langemann's now. Josh is working, working, working, and I'm just fitting in around the house, losing Scrabble games, and trying to find helpful things to do as the task of making bridesmaid dresses gets underway! Yesterday was gorgeous outside, and today's supposed to be even warmer, so Hope and I are catching up on our Vitamin D, along with Auntie Melody whenever it works out for her!

Yesterday, Hope stood up on her own for the very first time! I was sitting on the floor of the dining room working on a knitting project while visiting with Mom (Lorrie) who was tracing patterns on the dining room table. Hope was playing near my lap with the ball of yarn and crawling in and out of my lap as she desired. Then, all of a sudden, I felt her gracefully pull herself up out of my lap, and before you knew it she was standing on her own two feet! She stood for a few seconds, we all cheered, and then she gleefully fell into the safety of Momma's lap. She hasn't repeated this feat, but it's a sign of things to come!

No new pictures to post yet, but check back later in the week for some! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment