Thursday, May 6, 2010

At home with Hope, Vol V

I'm so blessed to be at home all day every day with this little gal!I asked her for a smile before breakfast one day, and she sweetly obliged!
Another one of her looks.
So serious... and I think she was tired. :o)
"See what a great mess I can make from one tiny piece of gingersnap cookie?"
"My favourite drawer..."
Look at that stretch to get what she wants! Yesterday I caught her trying to put the pieces back in after she'd emptied the drawer. Yesssss!
Sunday afternoon after lunch and a nap we set her in the living room and she just talked to herself and her toys and played very contentedly for about half an hour while we did dishes. I snuck in a few shots of her at play.
I know it's a bit blurry, but she was making this desperate grunting noise, trying to get that piece to fit in it's spot! It was soooo funny!
"Get the idea Daddy - you're supposed to reach and take this piece right now!"
Determined for sure. She's starting to be able to find the right hole on her own without us doing it for her, which is so cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment