Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My little girlies


They found the hat in the toys and Hope put it on Joy-Belle. 

Darling little thing, ain't she? :o)
And the hat fits her head oh-so-much-better than it ever fit Hope's head. :o)
I missed the really cute shot of them, so this one had to do. I opened some cranberry grape juice and the girls immediately wanted some. No sooner had I poured it, added water, capped it, and given it to them, then they faced each other and drank almost dutifully with huge grins in their eyes!
Something to occupy the little one while Hopey was on my lap at the sewing machine. :o)
Taking pins out for me.
Joy woke up before Hope this day, and after a half hour or so with Mommy, she wandered off, pushed open the door in their room, and I found her right up beside Hope with some picture cards she wanted Hope to play with with her.
It was so cute. And it was a good time for Hopey to wake up anyways. :o)
My little rinser. She likes to do it, and asks to help quite often, which blesses my heart!
Evidence of child at play. I was cleaning up after putting them to bed one evening and found this little collection of stickers on the recliner. As I figured out later on, Joy had picked the stickers off a foam dolly bib in the toy basket and put them on the recliner while Hope and I were in the sewing room earlier that day.
Play time with friend Micah.
We had just finished a snack, hence the little ones were hanging around the table.
Double trouble? Nawh. Double the fun! And double the water on the floor, which means double the clean section on the floor! Actually, Hope's getting pretty good at keeping the water in the sink, but not Joy!
And this is how you look when you (Joy) drink the dish water! DISCOVERED! And, the "bubble apron" as we call it, is designed to keep out water from the front, but can't help when water is poured down it from the top, so... after this Joy had a complete change of outfit, as she was quite soaked to the skin from chin to waist. :o) But they had fun! :o)
Helping Mommy clean the house on Saturday.
And yes, she talks most of the time. :o)
While we were being cozy and industrious inside, our neigbours were out trying to un-bury their cars and walkways from the amazing snow we were getting. No kidding, I think we got 18 inches over the weekend! Thankfully, the guy with the snow blower did our walkway too.

No comments:

Post a Comment