Thursday, June 30, 2011

After bath adorable-ness

Last night was mid-week bath night at our house, and since Josh had to work in the evening, I took my time with the girls and they played on our bed while I got them dressed and such afterwards. I was thankful that my handy-dandy camera was nearby to capture them playing. Hope has been singing for months now, I just haven't managed to get a good video of it. I couldn't decide which of these to post, so I just posted them all. As you can see, Joy is energetic to say the least. She's loves the freedom of no clothes! I must say though, she's an all or nothing girl - sunshine or storm; in other words, she can be completely happy and energetic one minute, and a weepy, docile child the next, at least when she's ready to fall asleep, that is. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment