Monday, June 27, 2011

Happy Father's Day, Josh

Here's a peek at Father's Day at out house.
Hope and I made a poster for Josh. Hope's hand is the top one and Joy's hand is the bottom one.
A few pics of Josh and his girls after church, before naps.



My amazing hubby, playin' with his girls. Father's Day was kind of a rough day for me. Joy had been up lots at night, we'd had company, we had been out bathroom shopping with the girls all day in the rain on Saturday... etc etc... which landed me at that blessed place called "the end of the rope." I had just laid down and was starting to fall asleep on Sunday when Joy woke up and didn't want to go back to sleep, thanks to her nap during church. Let's just say I kinda lost it. Josh, bless his heart, got up from his nap in the recliner and came and rescued me, or perhaps I should say, rescued Joy. He took her and played with her while I had a good cry and then a good hard 40 minute nap. Talk about a father's love!!! It was a humbling place for me to be, but the Lord's mercies fail not, and I praise Him for the love and grace He showed me through my dear hubby.
The busy little one, trying to figure out the jack-in-the-box.
Goin' for the handle.

Another version of the game I posted in my last post... :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment