Thursday, June 30, 2011

Two Hundred and Counting

Two Hundred. Yep, that's right - this is post #200 on this blog! All I can say is, God's been good!

Thankfully, Joy has been waking up happy recently, and is usually content to play in her playpen for a bit if I'm still getting Hope and myself ready for the day.
Hope loves to "see Joy 'wake?" in the mornings.
This was so cute - Hope was putting her hand on the playpen screen, and Joy was touching Hope's hand from the inside. Reminded me of the scene on Skylark.
Happy kid.
And this one loves the spinning top, we've discovered.
Looks like it could be some sort of instrument she's playing in this shot.
Playtime with the magnetic animals. :o)
"Smile, girls!"
I guess Hope thought the beach ball would make a good drum. I found them doing this together when I returned from getting something inside, or maybe Hope was just doing it and I encouraged her to share with Joy. :o)
And of course, whenever there's music there must be singing, at least that's what Joy thinks!
Surveying somethin'.
"Look out world, here I come!" She's not crawling yet, but she's sure figuring out how her limbs work.
Look at those two teeth!
Odd shot, I know. Doesn't it strike you as a picture that could be used for some sort of advertisement? Maybe for Super Store's sand lawn chairs or something. (Which happened to be on sale this week, that's why I bought 'em.)We finally got a day warm enough for me to dress the girls in their matching yellow outfits from Grandma Lorrie.
Sisters.
Had enough of sitting still, I guess...
...both of them!
"Uhh, us, Mom?" Hope's eyes in this shot remind me of my Dad.
I didn't notice that the girls were in the same position when I took this picture. Must be sisters.
Joy: "Uhhmmm, guys, my foot is stuck under this big white thing."
Who taught her how to do that???
Mmmm, Mmmm. "One more?!?" she kept saying. :o)

The girls playing with the beach ball. Hope started banging on the ball, and Joy joined right in.

No comments:

Post a Comment