Friday, October 28, 2011

While Daddy was away

For some reason I didn't take many pictures while Josh was away this week. But here's a few of the ones I did take.
Hope talking to her Daddy on the phone after supper Monday night. Joy seemed perturbed by the fact that Hope was allowed the phone and she wasn't. I quickly found the toy cell phone and gave it to her and that seemed to satisfy the smart little lady.
We went to Moms 'n Tots on Tuesday, and on Wednesday Reba and Summer Winsinger came over and joined us for lunch and dinner. It was a very pleasant occurrence, and Reba and I somehow even found time for a game of Scrabble together, and I taught her how to knit. :o)
Summer had a bit of a fussy day, but Hope and Joy somehow got her laughing in her car seat before she went home.

As to the videos...

Hope really likes to help take care of baby Joy, and she really, really wanted to try feeding her. It ended up quite a happy arrangement if I do say so myself. Hope fed Joy and I fed Hope. Yep. :o) Now, you must understand that Joy and eating have a love-hate relationship... One day she eats, the next she doesn't. One day she likes a food, the next she doesn't. But she always likes Mommy's milk. :o)

The giggles.... okay, so maybe I was tickling her legs... but was she ever in a gleeful mood!

And Joy and the baby stroller... that's the little munchkin's latest challenge - seeing if she can walk while pushing it. Trouble is, it's a lot lighter than she is and gets away from her easily. That doesn't stop her from trying though. :o)

1 comment: